* Step 1: Add the transaction (which instructs the DAI
* contract to perform a transfer to the Token Bridge
* contract address) to a clean "batch" of transactions.
* Note: You can batch many transactions together and
* submit them as one request for a more gas-efficient
* operation. Here, we're just adding 1 transaction to
const batchResponse = await mainnetEtherspotSdk
* Step 2: Estimate the gas required to perform this
* operation. This is useful for presenting to users
* and allowing them to make a final decision.
const estimateResponse = await mainnetEtherspotSdk
* Step 3: Finally, send this batch to Etherspot for
* processing. We'll manage the transaction, queuing,
* retries and endevour to do whatever it takes to
* get this transaction on the chosen blockchain.
const submissionResponse = await mainnetEtherspotSdk