* Step 1: Add the transaction to a clean
* "batch" of transactions.
* Note: You can batch many transactions together and
* submit them as one request for a more gas-efficient
* operation. Here, we're just adding 1 transaction to
const batchResponse = await xdaiEtherspotsdk
* Step 2: Estimate the gas required to perform this
* operation. This is useful for presenting to users
* and allowing them to make a final decision.
const estimateResponse = await xdaiEtherspotsdk
* Step 3: Next, send this batch to Etherspot for
* processing. We'll manage the transaction, queuing,
* retries and endevour to do whatever it takes to
* get this transaction on the chosen blockchain.
const submitGatewayResponse = await xdaiEtherspotsdk
* Step 4: Let's keep checking on this batch submission
* to check the status before we move on. Keep calling
* this method below, using an Interval timer for example,
* and move on to the next step when gatewayBatchStatus.state
const gatewayBatchStatus = await xdaiEtherspotsdk